Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A random conversation

Our heroes are driving around Glendale, minutes to spare before 8pm curtain.

"We'd better start davening to the Parking Gods right about now."

"Or the Easter Bunny."

"The Easter Bunny."

"Yes."

"Not really his time of year, is it? Although ... I guess it IS his off season. Maybe he does this on the side."

"Exactly. What else has he got to do right about now?"

"Well, he probably has to start getting ready. There are eggs to decorate. Lots and lots of eggs."

"Oh please. You can't tell me that at this point in his career he touches an egg any more. He has bunnies for that."

"Bunny PA's."

"Yes. So really, I think he has some time on his hands to help us with this whole parking thing."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home