Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More Chris Rose

OK, so I know that the point of this blog is for ME to write.

But sometimes ... I just need to share Chris Rose. You'd think I know him, the way I pimp him out in this blog. But he just has this point of view that makes me laugh and cry all at the same time.

So go on over to the Times Picayune and read:
This one, about how there ought to be a "Survivor: New Orleans";
This one, an open letter to Joe Theismann prior to the Monday night game, which is a message to the world about the reality that is New Orleans (and there are a few paragraphs which say exactly what I've been trying to say, only ... better.)
And this one, about the Monday night Saints game.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger ~d said…

    OMIword-I felt the same way! I actually heard him in an interview on 870 AM within the past 2 weeks-and I had NO CLUE he sounded the way he does!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home