Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tagged.

With apologies to ~D, whose tag I never did respond to ...
Marissa got me via email, so I'm doing this via blog.
Marissa has no known online presence, so I can't link to her at all.
That just seems weird, somehow, in my little culture here in LA where if we don't actually have web sites ourselves, there's a blog, or a profile, or something.

Technology. For better or for worse.

I digress.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Actor
2. Database Manager
3. Invoice Processor
4. Operations Assistant

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. "Hello, Down There"
2. "When Harry Met Sally"
3. "Pillow Talk"
4. ok, it's not a movie, but does the entire 1st season of "Green Wing", which I will buy on DVD the moment it's released, count?

Four places you have lived:
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Metairie, LA
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. .............

Four TV shows you love to watch.
1. "Green Wing"
2. "Gilmore Girls"
3. "Lost"
4. "Veronica Mars"
(limiting this to four was tough)

Four place you have been on vacation:
1. London
2. New York
3. Philadelphia
4. Toronto

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.arktheatre.org
2. www.myspace.com
3. www.celluloidcurtain.com
4. www.google.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Thin-crust pizza
2. Pasta
3. Chocolate chip cookie
4. Medium rare steak

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Florida with my hubby
2. Anywhere that it's sunny
3. London
4. Somewhere with no known recurring natural disasters

Four friends I am tagging who I think will respond ...
1. Hal
2. Susan
3. Patty
4. ~D (though it'd be more than fair if she just said no ...) ;)

7 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger ~d said…

    Gosh, Tracy. I love you! How is the new show going? the one with ( what I heard ) a cute director?
    *totally off the subject: but I like never dream, and last night Patrick Mendelson (sp?) was in my dream...do you know what ever happened to him, Brant? some of the ppl for the old days? Dan? LOVE !!!
    P.s. the 30th is my b-day, but I can never remember if I am 8 months older or 5 months younger than you...

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Hal said…

    Hi Tracy,

    I've already been tagged by this one, and you can see my replies here.

    See you soon.

    By the way, the hot new fad in the blogosphere is turning off the word verification code. I had was able to post this reply on my third attempt, mainly because the WVC was completely illegible.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Clearly I suck at this whole tagging thing.

    Thanks for the insight about the word ver. - I'll turn it off. :)

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Hal said…

    Now Now, I've tagged people who've already been tagged by the same meme before. It's a way of earning your blogging wings. So don't worry about it! :)

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Amy The Writer said…

    Somebody tag me! Stop tagging people who've already been tagged! Tag me! I feel left out! (And I don't have anything ready for my Sunday post!)

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Now ya see, here I was thinking, "Amy has a blog with such a purpose, it wouldn't be right to tag her." Who knew? I hereby tag you. Yay you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home