Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blogging and tech don't mix.

Good lord, tech is exhausting.

Hard to find time to blog. And I have lots on my mind! I know it's less topical now, but I have lots o' commentary on the Olympic figure skating! Yay!

Anyway. HAZARD COUNTY opens in a week (hint hint) ... so I'm brain fried right now ... but:

Here's a quickie. So to speak.

Michael Sullivan was interviewed on KPCC yesterday, offering commentary on Mardi Gras. Random? Nah, my friend Mindy who produces there called me because they wanted to interview a local and couldn't reach anyone on the phone. I have no idea why Michael was walking down Bourbon Street with his cell phone within earshot, but luckily he was! I haven't even had a chance to listen myself (I had to go into a meeting), but it is on their website ... just scroll down to the item titled "Lean Tuesday".


(Hm. I just tried to listen and couldn't. If anyone can tell me with what software I, on my PC, can listen to a RAM file, I'd appreciate it. Windows Media won't play it.)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    RAM = Real Audio Media (I think). Real Audio, Real Player, and other REAL brand stuffs should take care of your needs. http://www.real.com/

    Happy tech week! Happy opening!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home