Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some news!

Completely non-dad-related.

For starters ... it was seven years ago today that Dick got back in town after his NY gig, and headed immediately over to my place (after two weeks of emailing daily - sometimes two, three, yes FOUR times a day!) for our first date ... and we've been together ever since.
(This also marks the seven-year anniversary of Kim landing herself in the emergency room, but I imagine that's a story for another day.) ;)

Happy Dating Anniversary, honey!

And while I'm doling out the happiness and congratulations ...

I checked the LA Weekly today and hey hey! Ark scored FOUR nominations for A DOLL'S HOUSE. Elina de Santos for directing, Anna Quirino Miranda for Nora, Renae Geerlings for Mrs. Linde, and last but not least, my darling hubby Richard Tatum for Krogstad.

Yay!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations to you and Dick! May you have many happy years together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home