Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feeling like a hamster.

Spinning, spinning, spinning ... accomplishing ... what?

I know things ARE getting done, it's just sooooooooooo slow. Yet I'm running from place to place, going a million miles an hour ... at least it feels that way ...

I keep making lists, and I get things checked off that list, but then three more lists take its place ...

A week seemed like a long time, but I guess I knew in my gut it would barely be enough. I just keep hoping I don't forget anything.

And on a separate note - I leave you with another wonderful Michael quote:
"I've always said that visiting Frank* is like invading Iraq. My advice would be not to do it without a viable exit strategy."

* Name changed to protect the guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home