Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hip, hip, hurray!

Well, more about "hips", kinda.

I forgot to post a week or two ago - I've hit my "halfway" weight. Meaning ... I'm almost there. I'm hovering around the weight I was when I first moved to LA, which is a huge step in the right direction.

But most importantly: I took my three pairs of size 4 jeans down off the shelf. One needed to go back up and wait a little longer - but two of them ... I fit into. I don't think I'm *quite* ready to wear them yet - just because they zip and button doesn't make them flattering yet! But when I think about how it wasn't all that long ago that wearing them again was but a fantasy ... I'm a happy, happy, girl.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home