Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy (but confused).

Or ... thank you, Jenny?

I lost a pound and a half while on vacation.

After I stopped laughing, I turned to my counselor - not my regular guy today - and said: can you explain to me why I lose only half a pound or gain while I follow this plan to the letter - but left on my own for a week I lose a pound and a half???

I think the bottom line was "lots of activity" - which is probably true. Certain lots of walking in NYC, but also in and around Philly. Airports. Train stations. Shopping. Etc. OK. I'll buy that.

So I guess instead of being frustrated ... I will simply be grateful that clearly, being on this program HAS taught me a thing or two about good choices.

And may I continue to make them! I'm only 2.4 pounds from my halfway weight. I had hoped to be at my halfway weight before this trip, but ... I guess I'll take it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home