Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The blues.

Or, as I like to call it, just sittin' around feelin' sorry for myself.

But, always a bit proactive in my wallowing, I've at least managed to pinpoint some key elements of why I'm feeling this way.

And, strangely, just had some of my nagging feelings put into words by a 12th grader.

I'm not sure whether that's reflective of his maturity level or mine ...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please don't knock those of us with a 12th grade maturity level. We're a very sensitive lot.

    Dan


    Though I am sorry you're feeling blue. I know how that goes. Talk to the dog. It sometimes helps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home