Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mardi Gras 2007

OK, so really that's a bit of a tease post. 'Cause right now, it's 9:30 pm on Tuesday and aside from the two hours (not together) I got on the flight home, I haven't slept since Sunday night. I'm lucky I can string a few sentences together in the first place!

I will however provide you with one photo in honor of Her Majesty Queen Armenius 2007 (flanked by Shelley and me).



And just as a point of interest. Should this ever come up for anyone else. If you've got a rental car, and you should accidentally spill an entire bottle of red wine in the trunk ... well, just know that all is not lost. After soaking up as much as possible, and dousing it over a period of several days with about half a bottle of Febreeze, and airing it out for an hour or so ... well, yes, there's still a scent - but by this point, it smells like a pleasant grape air freshener.

Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home