Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

RIP Sandi.

The first one of the new year. At least for me, personally.

Sandi Broussard. What a lovely, lovely ... tough-as-nails ... lovely woman.

We were partners, briefly, in Masquerade Productions ... for maybe half a year. Her, Jacques, Michael and me.

The phrase "the whole shooting match" always makes me think of her.

She had the fattest cat I've ever seen. Seriously.

She had a great smile. I searched my albums for photos - and I'm sure it's telling that this is the only photo I could find where she's actually LOOKING at the camera. (I have some great ones of the birthday party we forced on her, at Moochie's, and she kept threatening not to show up, but I had baked her a cake so ... she showed.) :) She's all smiles ... but the shots are either of her blowing out the candles, or looking across the room at other people ...



I really thought she could beat anything she put her mind to.

Breast cancer takes another one.

RIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home