Finding My Voice

Exactly what it says. The girl who has proclaimed "I can't write!" on a weekly basis is ... well ... writing.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Universe, Pt 1

Reposted from MySpace 1/9.

The Universe is Listening

Lesson I was taught long ago:
Ask the Universe, and it will provide.

The fine print:
Be Specific.

The best example of this was told to me by a dear friend. A friend of hers in New York, an actress, was watching the Tony Awards, and declared, "I want to win an award!" That week, at her temp job, she won "secretary of the month".

Be Specific.

I asked the universe for a little prosperity this year. Within days, Dick gets offered a gig that would pay a buttload of money ... but it would be out of town for a month, and just not worth it to us. Right. Gotta be specific.

I'll work on that.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Lipp said…

    I like the "being specific with the universe". You've reminded me to complete a goal setting task I had in mind.

    Welcome to Blogtown you're off to a great start!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home